(Written in Germany)
It is so amazing to be apart of God’s continuing work. The Lord continues to open up doors to share the glory of Jesus with my friend, E. Marcus, Lara and myself went to the school to say goodbye to E for the summer. This time at the school there weren’t as many students there and they were all in the other room playing. We got to sit with E and talk to her for about an hour or so. While we were talking and sharing life, God allowed us to share once again the love of Jesus with her. We talked about the many similarities and HUGE differences between the Muslim and Christian faith. We discussed forgiveness, Jesus’ sacrifice, the assurance of salvation, the judgement day, the fruit that true believers should bear, and prayer. She asked me how I prayed. I told her pray is simply a conversation I have with God. Sometimes, I pray with others, sometimes out loud, sometimes silently, and sometimes I even right my prayers down. I had my journal with me and read her one of my recently written prayers… which read, “Jesus, I want to know you more, I want to love you more. Let me feel your nearness…” When I looked up she was crying. She said she was so touched that I tell Jesus I want to fall more in love with him. I know the Holy Spirit is working in her life. She said she would like to learn more about Christianity and we gave her a name of one of the local believers here that will be able to disciple in the future. Thank you for all of your prayers. Continue to pray for her. When I think of how I would like others to pray for her only one word comes to mind, JESUS. (this ONE word is so powerful and more than enough for her and for all of us.) JESUS- May we all fall more in love with him. He is so worth it.
Ready or Not
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment