(This blog was written by my fiance while we were serving together in Germany. I just wanted to share his heart with you. I love you Brown Eyes.)
Father has been doing amazing things here in Germany. He is drawing people to himself, he is showing us other believers and he is allowing us to truly wage spiritual warfare. On Monday, we came to the internet cafe. Kat was very down and was being heavily attack by the enemy. Father allowed me to be her helpmate and engage the enemy on her behalf. I was able to pray in the spirit and lift her up to Father. I love being able to fight for her in the spiritual realm and also know that she is willing to do battle for me when I need it. We are truly growing more in love and commitment to one another. I can see Father making us closer and showing us how to minister together.
Man God is Faithful. Today the Father was faithful to be near to me. At the beginning of the day I felt so sick. When I arrived at my site, I felt the Father calling me to pray at a Cafe by the University. As I sat there and began to pray, the Father told me to read an excerpt from an unpublished book. This particular excerpt was about my fiancee's experience having a brain tumor removed. As I relived Her experiences leading up to surgery and how the father restored her in her High School years, Father showed me how to use her story to pray for all these college student and for the lives. I was amazed at how the Father opened my eyes to these students and showed me how to use someone elses story to pray for a multitude of students that I have no idea who they are, where in life they are and where in eternity they are. I was just blown away by how real Father was to me today. I felt like he was actually walking next to me pointing out the small details to pray for today. It was incredible.
Ready or Not
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment