Carson's due date based on the first trimester ultrasound was scheduled for Jan 23rd... well we are still waiting on this boy of ours to make his appearance. We went to the doctor yesterday and he is head down, face down, strong heart beat, and healthy... but no dilation and the few contractions aren't strong yet so it looks like we will keep waiting. I am feeling great- no swelling, not too uncomfortable, sleeping well, walking a lot and physically doing great... emotionally I am starting to get a little weary. I am ready for Carson to be here and hoping that he will come soon so that my mom will get to spend some quality time with him. She leaves in two weeks.
I'll leave you with a picture of me at 39 weeks holding a lizard while at Bangkok's Ocean World. Wishing this little guy was cute and cuddly- and that I was holding my son instead.
Ready or Not
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment