CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome Back

It's been awhile since I last posted on this site. Since, I last posted so much has changed. A year a go I moved to East Asia and have begun to study Chinese and learn about the Chinese culture. Learning this language has been a challenge, but I can now carry on basic conversations with the local people. My parents came last month to visit. We had a wonderful time with them. It was so much fun getting to watch them experience for the first time the joys and frustrations of being in a new culture. I really miss my friends and family back home but Father has been very faithful to sustain me and satisfy my longings. The verse I have clinged to the most since living here is

From the ends of the earth, I will call to you. When my heart is overwhelmed lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2

0 comments: