CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 08, 2008

Ode To My Son


There is a child growing within
So tiny, so small, so tender, and fragile
There is a new love growing as well
So precious, so pure, innocent and sweet

This love with change me
This child will challenge me, mold me, grow me, love me
I know I will never be the same after I look into my child’s face

My child, my offspring, my son
The words still seem so foreign to me
Yet these words bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart

My heart delights when I think of you, little one, little love
Although you are still so tiny, so small, so tender
You have already captivated my heart, my soul, my life, my love

1 comments:

Magen said...

Yay for a sweet baby son! Congrats, you guys! Glad to know you're a blogger. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!!